html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 25, 2022

 Sending Sunshine Bundle for my Creative Therapy Classes


This card was made with the Sending Smiles bundle and the Torn Paper Technique.  I saw several how-to videos on YouTube, and the one I found to be the best for me was from Rita Holmes, and you can see her video Here.  
I am excited to share this technique to all who are attending my August 2022 classes. 

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Calypso Coral layer is 5 14 x 4.
  • The Butterfly Kisses DSP is 3 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I adhered the Coral to the Navy with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I tore the Basic White, just like Rita did😊 and glued the white to the Butterfly Kisses DSP.  Then glued this combination to the Coral.
  • Sending Dies:
    • I used a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet and adhered it to some Basic White cardstock.  I cut this out with a Sending Die.  By using a Foam Adhesive Sheet, it eliminates the need for dimensionals.   
    • Then I adhered a piece of Night of Navy to a piece of an Adhesive Sheet and cut it out with the silhouette of the word Sending, peeled off the backing and adhered it to the Basic White cutout. 
    • I removed the paper backing from the Basic White cutout and adhered it to the card.
  • The flowers and leaves are stamped with Crushed Curry and Parakeet Party, and the center of the flower is stamped with Night of Navy.  All are cut out with the Sending Dies and added to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 9th & 13th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment