html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 22, 2022

   Speedy Recovery

I am excited to share a card I made with Speedy Recovery.  A fun set in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog.  I saw this sketch on Jeanne's blog, Spectrum-ink.blogspot.com and you can see her card Here, post of May 17, 2022.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sorbet, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Lovely Linen DSP.
  • The 4 3/4 x 3 1/5 piece of Lovely Linen DSP is cut out with the 2nd from the largest of the Scalloped Contour Dies.
  • The Basic White tag has been cut out with a Designer Tags Die.
  • I threaded some Pale Papaya & Sweet Sorbet Ribbon through the tag before I adhered it to the card front.
  • I stamped the design with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White, colored it with Stampin' Blends, and cut it out with a Stylish Shapes Die.  I added it to the card with dimensionals.
  • I stamped with words with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and cut it out with a Harvest Die, sponged it with Sweet Sorbet ink and a Blending Brush, and added it to the card with mini Dimensionals.
  • I added some Fine Sparkle Gems and a Vellum leaf cut out with a Designer Tag Die.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are January 10 and 14, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment