Quiet Meadow &
Go To Greetings
This is my card swap for a Stampin' Up! event I am attending the end of January 2023. I am making 25 of this card and am planning to bring home 25 of other's card designs.
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this design from my friend, Retha Fulp. She is so very talented, and all of her card designs are amazing.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Thick Very Vanilla scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Early Espresso.
- The next Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- Is stamped with the small dot stamp from Quiet Meadow and Early Espresso ink. I stamped off each time before I stamped the cardstock.
- I embossed this piece with the Timeworn 3D Folder and adhered it to the Early Espresso with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The next piece of Crumb Cake is 4 x 2 1/8.
- I stamped this piece with Early Espresso ink and the small dot stamp from Quiet Meadow.
- I partially cut this piece so only the top (scallop part) cut.
- I put this piece back in my Cut n' Emboss machine and used the scalloped edge die, from Penned Flowers, to cut the left end.
- I stamped the words from Go to Greetings with Early Espresso ink.
- I adhered this piece to the card front with liquid glue.
- I cut out the flowers with Coral Calypso cardstock, a Meadow die and a Harvest Die. I adhered these to the card with liquid glue.
- I cut out a piece of Very Vanilla with the 3rd from the smallest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- I stamped my image with Early Espresso ink.
- Colored with Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.
- Adhered this piece to a 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 piece of Early Espresso cut with a Deckled Rectangle Die, (fourth from the smallest die).
- Adhered these two pieces together with liquid glue.
- Wrapped Linen Thread around both pieces and adhered them to the card front with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are January 10 and 14, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment