html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

 Trees for Sale

Trees for Sale is such a fun set and is not only for Christmas.  Trees are everywhere and add them to most any Fall card to add interest.  
This set will be leaving the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog on January 4, 2023, (or while supplies last).  If you do not own it, now might be a great time to purchase it.
  
Recipe:
  • The Evening Evergreen base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Succulent layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Timber 3-D Folder.  I used a Blending Brush and Evening Evergreen ink to "sponge" this layer.
  • I colored the 4 x 3 Gold Glimmer Paper (I just realized this is retired, I'm sorry), Evening Evergreen by putting a few drops of Evening Evergreen reinker on a clear block and blending it into the glimmer paper.  Specks of glimmer will adhere to the brush, so when I was finished, I washed my brush with dishwashing liquid.
  • I stamped the 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 Basic White with Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen inks.
  • I added a 3 3/4 x 3/4 piece of Lights Aglow DSP.
  • The Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon is added to the Basic White over the DSP.  I adhered the finished Basic White piece to the glimmer paper with dimensionals.
  • The words are added with Evening Evergreen ink on Basic White cardstock and cut out with a Seasonal Label die and popped up with mini dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to register for my January 10 or 14, 2023 classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here, and classes are limited to eight attendees per class.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment