html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 30, 2022

   Cheerful Basket for my January 2023
Creative Therapy Classes

This is one of the designs I am offering for my first set of classes for 2023, and I am very excited.  
This cute and fun card can be used as a get well, Valentine's Day, birthday, or maybe even thinking of you card.  
If you live near my home in Graham, NC and would like to attend my classes, see below with details on how to register.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Celebrate Everything DSP.
  • The next layer of the Celebrate Everything DSP is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The basket and hearts are cut out with Basic White and colored with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Polished Pink Stampin' Blends.  The colored hearts are added behind the basket with Multipurpose Liquid glue.
  • A piece of Black & White Checked Gingham Ribbon is wrapped around the basket and hearts combo before they are added to the card front with dimensionals.  The bow is separate and added with a glue dot.
  • The words are stamped on a 4 x 1/2 piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and added with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • The three hearts are cut out with Polished Pink cardstock and a die from the Full Basket dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to register for my January 10 or 14, 2023 classessee my class schedule and the deadline to RSVP right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment