html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 1, 2022

 Penquin Place for our
Bi-Monthly Shoe Box Swap

I enjoy making special cards when participating in my bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap. This fun card was designed by Michelle Wallace.  All in attendance had the opportunity to make this card and one another's cards.

Recipe:
  • The Basic Black base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Black Glimmer paper is the base for the 3 x 2 1/2 piece of Basic White.
  • The words from Framed & Festive are stamped with Pacific Point ink.
  • The penguins are punched with the Penguin Builder Punch and adhered together with Multipurpose liquid glue.
  • Black Glimmer Organdy Ribbon is wrapped around the top two layers.
  • All done and remember to decorate your emvelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My January classes are the 10 and 14th, 2023 classes.  If you would like to attend, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment