html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 19, 2022

 Kindness Gnomes Bundle
Christmas Tree

A fun card using products retiring from the 2022 Holiday Mini.

Recipe:
  • The Balmy Blue base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and embossed with the Merry Melody folder.
  • I used a Gnomes Die to cut out six gnomes from the Storybook Gnomes DSP.
  • I added the cutout gnomes to the Basic White embossed layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and dimensionals.  
  • The words are stamped with Poppy Parade ink on Basic White and cut out with a Seasonal Label die.  I used a Blending Brush and Balmy Blue ink on this piece after I stamped it.
  • I added three Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems to finish off my card.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to register for my January 10 or 14, 2023 classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment