Hope & Peace &
Merriest Frames Dies
The Merriest Frames Dies are awesome, because they coordinate with any designer series papers.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Lights Aglow DSP. (This was available when I made this card, and now is unavailable; however, any DSP will work).
- The 3 x 2 1/4 Cherry Cobbler rectangle is the base for the Basic White that is cut out with a Merriest Frames Die.
- The words are stamped from Hope & Peace is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are January 10 and 14, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment