html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 9, 2022

 Hope & Peace & Peace to You
Beautiful card using two Stampin' Up! sets.  So easy, especially with the help of the Stamparatus.

Recipe:
  • The Basic Black base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 x 2 and is the base for the 4 3/4 x 2 Lights Aglow DSP layer.
  • The Basic White is 4 1/2 x 3 and the image is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  To be sure my image was lined up perfectly, I used my SU Stamparatus.  
  • The Gorgeous Grape Tailored Made Tag is heat embossed with White Embossing Powder and adhered with dimensionals.
  • The Simply Elegant Gold Trim bow is adhered with a glue dot.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to register for my January 10 and 14, 2023 classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment