html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 14, 2023

  Around the Bend Bundle

Another CASE from the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!  The original card can be found on page 35, and you can see it Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sorbet, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The next layers are:
    • Country Floral Lane DSP is 5 1/4 x 2 and adhered to the Sweet Sorbet base.
    • Basic White is 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 and after this piece is cut out, it is stamped with Mint Macaron ink, then adhered to the Sweet Sorbet base.
    • Petal Pink- 5 1/4 x 2 5/8 and cut with an Around the Bend Die and also adhered to the base.
  • I added a bow with some white crinkled seam binding with glue dots.
  • I stamped the words with Soft Suede ink on Basic White, cut them out with my awesome SU Paper Snips and added to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The hearts are cut out with an Around the Bend die and Sweet Sorbet ink.  I added them to the card with glue dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment