Love Cats for my
February, 2023 Classes
Such a cute set that you can find in the 2023 Spring Mini by Stampin' Up!
I am offering this all-occasion card for both of my February 2023 classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sorbet, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Country Floral Lane DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 4 3/8 x 3 Mint Macaron, the 4 x 2 5/8 Petal Pink & the 3 1/2 x 2 1/8 Basic White layers are cut out with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- The Country Floral Lane DSP (on which the cat is resting) is 2 x 2 1/8.
- The cat is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snips and added to the card with Multipurpose Tombow Liquid Glue.
- A bow is made with some Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine (from the 2022-24 In Color pack).
- The words are stamped Tuxedo Black ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.