html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 8, 2023

  Country Bouquet for my January 2023 Classes 

Another offering for my January 10 & 14, 2023 Creative Therapy Classes.  Rather have a birthday card, no problem, change your words, and there you have it.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sweet Sorbet.
  • The second layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pale Papaya, and it is stamped with Pale Papaya ink, to make my own background.
  • The Mossy Meadow is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 and is the base for the 4 x 3 Country Floral Lane DSP.
  • The Mossy Meadow circle is made with a Stylish Shaped Die.
  • The words are stamped on Pale Papaya cardstock with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and cut out with a Stylish Shaped Die.  I used a small blending brush and Pale Papaya ink to sponge the edges of this piece.
  • The hearts and leaves are punched from the Country Floral Lane DSP and the Country Bouquet Punch and added to the stitched circle with dimensionals. 
  • Three Pastel Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment