html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 2, 2023

  Ginko Branch Bundle for my
January 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

This is another card I am offering at my January 10th and 14th, 2023 Creative Therapy Card Classes this month.  It used the new Ginko Branch bundle and will be available for sale starting January 5, 2023.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with the Ginko stamps and Old Olive ink.
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Soft Suede is the base for the 3 5/8 x 1 1/4 piece of Dainty Flowers DSP.  This DSP is free with a $50.00 purchase from the Sale-a-Bration catalog beginning January 5, 2023.
  • The Gold & Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon is wrapped around the strip, Very Vanilla and Old Olive layers before being adhered to the card base.  This ribbon is in the Holiday Mini and is only available until January 4, 2023, or while supplies last. 
  • The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink on a 4 x 1 piece of Very Vanilla and cut out with a Ginko Branch die and mounted with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment