html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 20, 2023

 Lighting the Way, Dainty Flowers DSP & All That Dies

Another quick and easy card using some FREE DSP.  Buy $50.00 in Stampin' Up! products, and get your choice of quite a few Sale-a-Bration items.  
Want something free, please contact me directly, or see below to place your order in my on-line store. 

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Dainty Flowers DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The words, from Lighting the Way, are stamped on another piece of Dainty Flowers DSP with Rich Razzleberry ink and cut out with an All That die.  This is adhered to two pieces of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that has been cut with the same All That die. I added these pieces to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment