html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 26, 2023

 Lucky Clover

Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Basic White,
Design a Daydream DSP,
Stitched with Whimsy Die, Stylish Shapes Dies 

Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Lovely Linen DSP,
Stitched with Whimsy Die, Layering Circle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies,
Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon

St. Patrick's Day is really not so far off that I cannot think about making some green cards. Lucky Clover is a perfect set.

 Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The second layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4. I used the Stitched with Whimsy die to get the squiggly dotted lines around the edges.  This die does not cut out and embosses a design all around the cardstock.
  • The two pieces of DSP on each card measures 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 & 2 3/4 x 2.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shape Die.
  • The clovers are stamped on Basic White with coordinating inks and cut out Stylish Shape Dies and Layering Circle Dies.
  • Some Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon is added behind the Layering Circle Dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment