html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 Hey Chuck for my June 2023 Creative Therapy Classes 

I enjoy the cute and funny stamp sets from Stampin' Up! and Hey Chuck is on the top of my list for happy.  One cannot help but smile, right!!!
I am offering this card at both of my June 6 & 10, 2023 classes. 

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lemon Lolly, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cherry Cobbler layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The 5 1/8 x 1 1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie is embossed with the new Twisted Rope folder.
  • The 5 1/8 x 1 1/4 Lemon Lolly DSP is from the 2023-24 Subtles DSP.
  • The weathervane is cut out with Basic Black.
  • The sun is cut out with Daffodil Delight.
  • The Basic White circle is cut out with the second from the largest Stylish Shapes dies.
  • My sweet chicken is stamped with black ink on the white circle, colored with Stampin’ Blends and adhered to the card with liquid glue.
  • The fence is stamped with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and colored with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 3 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Basic White and popped up with dimensionals.
  • I finished up by adding three Iridescent Basic Jewels.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  Registration is closed for my June classes, and if you would like to register for my July 11 and/or 15, 2023, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment