html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 2, 2013

A beautiful Aviary card

 
 Saying goodbye to Aviary is hard because this set can be used for so many occasions, and besides that, who doesn't like cute bird cages.  This nine-piece stamp set is so affordable, just $17.95 for the clear mount set, and $24.95 for the wood mount set.   The Print Poetry dsp from the Spring Mini, was my starting point for this card and from there, it was easy to coordinate the colors.  My friend, assistant, and very talented stamper, Chelle Wallace helped me with this card, and we both are very pleased with the results.  
If you are attending one of my May 2013 classes, you will have the opportunity to make one, two, three, four, or as many cards as you want of this Aviary card. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Aviary (retiring May 31, 2013), Teeny Tiny Wishes; 
Paper:   Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla cardstock, Print Poetry Paper Pack;   
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip classic ink;
Accessories:  Scalloped Edge and Modern Label punches,
 
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment