html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Button Buddies Wishes Big

Button Buddies is a really cute stamp set and it is going to be leaving us May 31, 2013. 
There are seven other stamps in this set, for only $21.95 in clear mount and $29.95 in wood mount.. 
If you are attending one of my May 2013 classes, you will have the opportunity to make one, two, three, four, or as many of this card as you'd like. 
If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC, please let me know you'd like to attend, either phone:  336-538-4996, or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.   I would love to have you.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Button Buddies (retiring May 31, 2013), Pennant Parade (for pigs hat and words); 
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink (retiring May 31 also),and Old Olive
Ink:  Old Olive and Melon Mambo classic ink;
Accessories:  Big Shot, polka dotted embossing folder, various punches, Sizzix buttons #5 (retiring May 31, 2013), and dimensionals.
 If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment