html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 13, 2013

Nature's Walk


If you have a pillow top mattress then you know how comfortable it is, and my goal for this card was to replicate a pillow top.  It almost looks 3-d, doesn't it?  Gina K does a fantastic job explaining this technique on her blog at:  www.StampTV.com
Stamps:  Nature's Walk (retiring May 31, 2013), and Fabulous Phrases  
Paper:   Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Early Espresso card stock;   
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard classic ink and markers;
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (retired), sponges, dimensionals.
 If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment