html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Fond Fairwell to Just Believe

The ribbon weaving technique I used to make this card was so much fun.  Reminded me of the yarn weaving by-the-number cards I did as a little girl.
I am offering this card in my May 2013 classes, and if you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC and would like to attend, please let me know, I would love to have you. 
Phone:336-538-4996 or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Just Believe (retiring May 31, 2013)  and Petite Pairs; Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Marina Mist;  Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso and Marina Mist markers, Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango classic ink pads;  Accessories:  Scalloped Trim Border, Scallop Oval, and  Large Oval punches, Marina Mist 1/8" ribbon, and dimensionals.
I am offering this card in my May 2013 classes, and if you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC and would like to attend, please let me know, I would love to have you. 
Phone:336-538-4996 or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment