html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 3, 2013

Best Dad Ever

Isn't this a unique way to use the Best Dad Ever stamp set and SU's little hangers?  Love it, love it, love it.   My Dad's earthly body is now in heaven, and I decided I needed a Father's Day card anyway.  My former co-worker, and friend is a terrific Dad, and I'm sending this card to him.  Of course, you can stamp it with I'm thinking of you or Happy Birthday too.
Sadly, this set is retiring May 31, 2013 and I didn't think I would miss it, now I know I'm wrong, and so glad to own it.
If you are attending one of my May 2013 classes, you will have the opportunity to make one, two, three, four, or as many of this card as you'd like. 
If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC, please let me know you'd like to attend, either phone:  336-538-4996, or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.   I would love to have you.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Best Dad Ever  (retiring May 31, 2013); 
Paper:   Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated dsp;   
Ink:  Midnight Muse,Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray classic ink;
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Hung up cute clips (hanger), mat pack and paper piercer.
 If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment