html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Roller Top Box

Stampin' Up! Stamping T! - Roller Top Card Box Side
Stampin' Up! Stamping T! - Roller Top Card Box Open Drawer

I made this roller top box yesterday, and boy, was it a lot of fun.  Tanya Bell is so very talented.  She designed this box and has the tutorial for sale on her blog:  www.stampingT.com.  I like challenges, and was intrigued with the process of taking card stock and making a roller top box.

I used the retired paper from Sale-a-bration 2013, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, and Sahara Sand card stock to construct my box.  I have plans for a second box, this time for recipes. 

Another idea for this box is a birthday theme.   It holds lots and lots and lots of cards, easy to remember your friends birthdays.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment