html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day 2013, Part II





Once again, my granddaughters, Gracie and Gabby, along with my daughter, Karen, outdid themselves for Mother's Day.  Their gifts are priceless.
 I'll explain what each little basket is---
The first little basket has Extra Gum, and the circle of words tell me "I'm an EXTRA special Mom"
The second little basket has a miniature milk carton size of gold fish that tell me "I am o-FISH-ally the best Mom we know!".
The third basket is filled with miniature mounds candy bars that say "Thank you for all the MOUNDS of love, advice, and support you have given us".
The fourth basket has a Skor candy bar, and my favorite candy bar ever, a Chunky, that tells me "We SKOR-d big having you in our life!"
In addition, Karen had a personalized, picture calendar made especially for me.. 
My son, Jeff, gave me a gift certificate to Sol-Garden in Mebane, NC, and I doubt I will go hungry traveling to Mebane to spend it.
I feel so special. 

Thank you for allowing me to share, I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment