html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fun Flowers Thank You

I am so pleased with the way this card turned out, and it was so easy.  Here is what I used to make it:
Recipe:  Stamps:  Blooming with Kindness;  Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Whisper White card stock, Summer Smooches dsp (going away June 3, 2013);  Ink:  Real Red;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Fun Flowers Bigz Die, Designer Builder Brads (from the Spring Mini ending May 31, 2013), for the ribbon I wanted to use the 1/2" Daffodil Delight seam binding, didn't have any, (say it isn't so!!) and I used Daffodil Delight 5/8 satin ribbon. (it is retired), brads, paper piercer, mat pack, the circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, glue dots and dimensionals.

If you are planning to attend any of my June 2013 classes, and you would like for this card to be one of the five cards I offer, please let me know via email at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 Here or feel free to contact me directly.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment