html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good bye to Forever Young

 
This beautiful card is easier to make than you might think . I am offering it in my May 2013 classes, and if you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know, I would love to have you.  Phone:336-538-4996 or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
Recipe:  Stamps:  Forever Young and Pursuit of Happiness, and Up, Up and Away  (all three sets retiring May 31, 2013);  Paper:  Whisper White and Early Espresso;  Ink:  Early Espresso, So Saffron, Old Olive and Certainly Celery;  Accessories:  1" circle punch (to make a mask for the sun), SU sponges. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment