html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration and Receive lots of Free  goodies
When you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration (until March 31, 2020), you will receive lots of extra PERKS.  And you will have the opportunity to build your own Starter Kit and enjoy wonderful benefits!  

$99.00 Starter Kit includes: 
·     $125.00 of your choice of SU products from the current catalogs.
·     An extra FREE stamp set of your choice offered in current catalogs (host sets and Sale-A-Bration sets excluded)
·     A pack of 48 sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Sampler.
·     A new Mini Paper Cutter
·     Business Supplies.
·     Free shipping.
·     20% off all of your future orders.
·     Preview upcoming catalogs before customers.
·     A part of my Devoted Stamper Team.
Not only will you enjoy ALL of those benefits I’ve listed above, but you are only required to submit $300 in Stampin’ Up! product orders by June 30, 2020 and you’ll enjoy the 20% discount the entire time!!
·      Enjoy a discount on all of your Stampin’ UP! Shopping!
·      Enjoy Hostess benefits just like customers!
·      See and order from the Stampin’ UP! catalogs early
·  Attend my Creative Therapy card-making classes at a reduced cost!
·      These are just a FEW of the fun benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.


I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment