html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 10, 2020

Back on Your Feet
Back on Your Feet is so cute, and most appropriate for lots of occasions.
I saw this design on Pinterest, what else, right!  I am so sorry, I do not remember the original designer.  

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee (new 2020-22 in-color) scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Shaded Spruce layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The background rectangles and Crumb Cake layer are cut out with the Stitched Rectangle dies. 
  • The giraffe is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of Shimmery White and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The Bumble Bee ribbon is added behind the Crumb Cake layer.
  • The words are stamped and cut apart with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and mounted on the card with Mini-Dimensionals. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment