Framed for You &
The Stampin' Up! catalogs have some wonderful samples created by the SU design team, and it is so much fun to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) their cards and projects. This one came from page 47 of the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Flowers for Every Season DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The picture frame is backed with a piece of Whisper White, and images from Waterfront.
- The frame is Smoky Slate cardstock (cs), stamped with Smoky Slate ink, and cut out with the Layering Square Dies. Then I added four Antique Corners and Slides.
- Next I heat embossed the words with white embossing powder on Basic Gray, and cut them out with a Ornate Frame Die.
- I stamped the flower with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White and framed it with an Ornate Frame Die cut out with Cajun Craze cs.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment