html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Senior Years and 
Playing with Patterns DSP
My good friend, Andy, recently retired and this stamp set is so appropriate for his special occasion.  
I could not decide which piece of the Playing with Patterns designer series papers to use, so here you have it, four of the same card, with a little different look.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Purple Posey, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Night of Navy layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Playing with Patterns DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Night of Navy pieces for the "retirees" and the words are:  3 3/8 x 3, 2 x 3/4, and 2 5/8 x 3/4.
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is: 3 1/8 x 2 7/8.
  • The Whisper White layers are: 3 x 2 3/4, and 1 7/8 x 5/8, and 2 1/2 x 5/8.
  • The "retirees", aren't they cute, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink and colored with Blends.  
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment