html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Tasteful Touches &
 Poppy Moments Dies 
I began to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) this card from page 178 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
I liked the sketch and the colors, and added layers to make it "my own".

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Purple Posey layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Brass Foil layer is 4 x 3.
  • The Shimmery White layer is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
  • The leaves and flowers are cut out with the Poppy Moments Dies, and Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Daffodil Delight cardstock.
  • I "washed" a smaller piece of Shimmery White cardstock with one of the new Water Painters and Daffodil Delight ink, and cut it out with the large flower die from the Poppy Moments dies.
  • The top layer of the flower is cut out with Daffodil Delight cardstock.
  • The center of the flower is Basic Black.
  • The words, from Tasteful Touches, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment