html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Comfort and Hope, & 
Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
Comfort & Hope is a new stamp set in the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! Catalog, and it's one of my newest favorites.  It has words and background stamps, and can be used for many occasions.  

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade (new 2020-22 in-color), scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Flower for Every Season DSP layers are 5 1/4 x 4 & 4 5/8 x 1 3/8.
  • The next three pieces of Just Jade are 4 7/8 x 1 1/2 & 3 5/8 x 2 1/2, and 3 x 3/4.
  • The Very Vanilla piece on which the images are stamped is 3 1/2 x 2 3/8. 
  • The words are stamped on a 2 7/8 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink. The Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch is used to make the design for the words piece.
  • Three Champagne Rhinestones are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment