Tasteful Touches and
This is another share from my sweet friend, Wendie.
It's so easy to use Tasteful Touches because there are so many possibilities.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Champagne Foil is 5 x 2, and the Whisper White, on which the feathers are stamped with Old Olive ink, is 5 x 1 7/8.
- The Champagne Foil diecut, from the Tasteful Labels Dies, is the base for the 3 1/4 x 1 Whisper White piece, that is stamped with Old Olive ink, and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment