Nature's Beauty, Dandelion Wishes and In Good Taste DSP
I get excited when I find unique ways to use the beautiful designer series papers from Stampin' Up!
I wanted the main focus of this card to be the In Good Taste DSP, especially because it comes in a pack of 24 double sided sheets for just $21.00.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The other Early Espresso layers are: 4 7/8 x 1 3/8, and 3 1/8 x 2 5/8 and 3 x 2 5/8.
- The In Good Taste DSP layers are: 4 5/8 x 1 1/4, and 3 x 2 1/2 and 2 7/8 x 2 1/2.
- The images are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Three Basic Pearls are colored with a Soft Suede Blend.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment