html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Comfort & Hope and 
Playful Alphabet 
Another CASE (Copy And Share Everything), from page 88 of the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! catalog.  I am really liking the new Comfort & Hope stamp set.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • One of the small background stamps from Comfort & Hope is inked with Versamark, and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I sponged over the embossed area with Bermuda Bay ink and a sponge.
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 5/8 piece of Whisper White is the base for the Calypso Coral piece that is cut out with the, second from the largest, Stitched So Sweetly dies.
  • I used the new Foam Adhesive Sheets when I cut out my letters.  Once the letters are cut out, the sticky foam adhesive makes it so easy to pop up the letters. I can see me using these foam adhesive sheets for lots of cutouts.  They are awesome.  
  • The hearts are from the Dog Builder Punch and Calypso Coral cardstock.
  • I used a Pretty Peacock marker to ink the words and stamped on a 2 x 1/2 piece of white.  The tail is made with my Paper Snips.
  • I sprayed the card with a mixture of Frost White Shimer paint and a little alcohol.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment