html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Project Kit & Altered Card
The Gorgeous Posies Project Kit comes with everything you need to make 16 "gorgeous" cards and even has a beautiful box to hold all of them.  What a fantastic gift!!
The coordinating stamp set, Gorgeous Posies, is sold separately, however, almost any set of stamps works well.
This is an example of an altered card I made from the set.  

Recipe: (for the altered card)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather (from the kit), scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Gorgeous Posies Kit layer is 5 x 3 3/4. (I trimmed it down).
  • I used a die from the Ornate Layers Dies and some Gold Foil to make the base for my Highland Heather rectangle. 
  • I heat embossed the words, from Here's a Card, with Gold Embossing Powder.
  • I used two of the die cuts from the kit for the flower and leaves, and used glue dots to apply them to the corner of the Happy Birthday piece.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment