html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 7, 2021

 Cut Above for my May, 2021 classes

This is another one of the eight cards I am offering at my May, 2021 Creative Therapy card classes. I am so excited to share with all of my wonderful ladies. This stamp set is in the 2021 Occasions Mini and is available until June 30, 2021, or while supplies last, and it is a fun set to have for Father's Day or masculine cards.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Sea Foam layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer is some Hydrangea Hill DSP
  • The two triangles are cut with the Stitched Triangles dies and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
  • The 4 x 2 5/8 piece of Basic White is cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles dies.  This piece is sponged with Pool Party ink,
  • The image and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  The little sunshine is stamped and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • All done, remember to decorate your envelope
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment