html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 10, 2021

 Gift of Hope for my May, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.

I offered this card at both of my May, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Making classes.  
I wanted to use the Gift of Hope as a birthday card.  This set has many possibilities, and I am so glad it is part of my collection.  
Gift of Hope is in the 2021 Occasions Mini by Stampin' Up! and is available until June 30, 2021, or while supplies last.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pale Papaya layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  
  • The image is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The word Happy is cut out with the Word Wishes dies and Evening Evergreen cardstock.
  • The word birthday is from Well Said (I am really sorry, this set retired, however, there are many sets that have the word birthday).
  • The ribbon is some new Pale Papaya.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment