html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 16, 2021

  Snailed It Bundle, & 
Snail Mail
Designer Series Papers 
This is another one of the eight cards I offered at my May, 2021 Creative Therapy card classes.  
This bundle is in the 2021 Occasions Mini and is available until June 3, 2021, or while supplies last. 
I found this sketch on Pinterest as a Joy Fold Card by Becky Hahn.  I decided to make this card a "regular" fold, and if you would like the instructions for Becky's card, just click right Here, post of January 5, 2021.

Recipe: (building from base)

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of Snail Mail Designer Series Paper are 5 x 1 3/4  and 5 x 2.
  • The piece of Coastal Cabana is 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and is the base for the 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Basic White.
  • The 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 Daffodil Delight stitched scallop piece is cut out with one of the Snail dies.
  • The Real Red circle is cut out with a 1 7/8" Layering Circle die.
  • The cute little snail is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and colored with Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink Stampin Blends.
  • The Bermuda Bay envelope is cut out with the Snail envelope die.
  • The little Basic White stitched rectangle is cut out with a Snail die, and the word is stamped with Real Red ink. 
  • Three little Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.  Love the bling!!
  • All done, remember to decorate your envelope
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment