html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

  Playful Alphabet &
Snail Dies for my 
May, 2021 classes

This is another one of the eight cards I am offering at my May, 2021 Creative Therapy card classes.  It uses the fun Playful Alphabet Dies, the Snail dies. The word "friend" is from the Well Said stamp set (retired 5/3/2021), however, the Daisy Lane has the word "friend" that would work just as well.  Side note:  I am also using Daisy Lane for my class, hence, the Well Said stamp for this card.
The little snail dies are so darn cute, and can be used for so many projects.  The Snailed It stamp set and coordinating Snail Dies are available until June 30, 2021, or while supplies last.  

Recipe: (building from base)

  • The base is an 8 1/4 x 7 piece of Basic Black, scored at 3 1/2.
  • The Polished Pink layer is 8 x 3 1/4.
  • The Basic White is 7 3/4 x 3. The black spattered spots is from "flicking" a Basic Black Stampin' Write marker.
  • The bow is actually some retired black/white thread SU had a while back.
  • The envelopes are cut with all five of the 2021-23 in-colors, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, & Evening Evergreen and a Snail die. I used a bone folder to burnish the folds in the envelopes, and I used glue dots to glue them together.
  • The five little stitched rectangles are cut from Basic White, and one of the Snail dies.
  • The letters are cut with Basic Black and the Playful Alphabet dies.
  • The little back hearts are cut from the Snail dies.
  • The word, Friend, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and a stamp from Well Said, 
  • All done, remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment