html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 13, 2021

 Oval Occasions and
 Double Oval Punch

This beautiful card was so much fun to design, and I offered it at both of my May, 2021 classes.  Everything was cut out, and then everyone placed their ovals anywhere they wanted on the card.  
The stamp set is leaving us June 3, 2021, and there is still time if you want to purchase the bundle, or just the stamp set.  See below to place an order in my on-line store. 

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blushing Bride, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Hand Penned DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Blushing Bride ovals are punched with the Double Oval Punch.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and punched with the Double Oval Punch, and colored with Stampin' Write markers.
  • I added the ribbon, and all done.  See I said it was quick.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment