for my June, 2021
Creative Therapy Classes
This is one of the cards I am offering for my June 8th and 12, 2021 classes. This card uses Prized Peony, and it is so easy, really.
I will have everything cut out for you, and you will just stamp, adhere together, and have fun.
Should you want to attend any of my classes, please let me know, or see below for the link to my class schedule.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The next two Basic Black layers are 3 x 3 and 2 3/4 x 1 5/8, and are the bases for the 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 and 2 5/8 x 1 1/2 Basic White pieces.
- The flowers are stamped with Gorgeous Grape and the leaves are stamped with Granny Apple Green ink.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.