html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 28, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells

This card was made by my sweet friend and SU demonstrator, Wendie Jamison.  She does such beautiful work, I just had to share.
The Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper is in the Occasions Mini, and is available only until June 3, 2021 or while supplies last.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Seashells 3D folder.
  • The 5 x 2 1/4 Misty Moonlight layer is the base for the 2 1/8 x 4 7/8 piece of Sand & Sea DSP.
  • The 2 1/2" Misty Moonlight circle is made with the Layering Circle Dies, as well as the Basic White circle.
  • The "tails" are cut with some handy-dandy SU Paper Snip Scissors.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
  • The elements are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and cut out with the Seaside Seashells Dies.
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment