html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

  Inspired Canopy Dies and Ride the Range stamps for my May, 2021 Hostess Club Projects

I absolutely adore and appreciate all of my wonderful Hostess Club ladies, and my team and I strive to offer projects that are both fun and "re-create-able".
This month we used pages out of a book to create a unique background.  Then added the tree die from Inspired Canopy Dies, and words from Ride the Range, and you have a great card for almost anyone, especially for a masculine themed card.
I came across this technique when I watched Gina K on YouTube.  You can see her video Here.  

If you are in the area of Graham, NC, and would like to see what my Hostess Club is all about, please let me know.  

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The piece of paper from my book is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The trees are cut out with an Inspiring Canopy dies.  I cut off one of the trees, and used it for the inside of my card.
  • The words from Ride the Range (retiring 6/3/2021) are stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Early Espresso ink.  Then I cut out the words with one of the Hippo & Friends dies.   
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment