html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 23, 2021

  Pansy Patch for my June, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes

Blushing Bride and Soft Succulent

Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral

So Saffton and Soft Succulent

Highland Heather and Blackberry Bliss

Each attendee of my June 8th and 12, 2021 classes will make two of these beautiful cards.  
I used just one of the word stamps from the Pansy Patch stamp set, and the pansies and leaves were cut from the Pansy Petals DSP, and the Pansy Dies.  So easy.  

When you come to class I will have everything cut out for you, and you will just stamp, adhere together, and have fun.  

Should you want to attend any of my classes, please let me know, or see below for the link to my class schedule.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4, and embossed with Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
  • The two strips of the Pansy Petals DSP and the Basic White strip are 3 x 3/4.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The jewels in the center of the pansies are the Metallic Pearls.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment