Pansy Patch for my June, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes
When you come to class I will have everything cut out for you, and you will just stamp, adhere together, and have fun.
Should you want to attend any of my classes, please let me know, or see below for the link to my class schedule.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4, and embossed with Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
- The two strips of the Pansy Petals DSP and the Basic White strip are 3 x 3/4.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The jewels in the center of the pansies are the Metallic Pearls.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.