html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 1, 2022

 Trees for Sale for my
August 2022 Classes

My team and I had so much fun creating this card for my August Creative Therapy Classes.  The Trees for Sale stamp set is just $22.00 in the SU Holiday Mini, and they coordinator perfectly with the Tree Lot Dies, which are FREE with a purchase of $100.00 during Sale-a-Bration.  See below to place an order thru my on-line store.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4 and is sponged with Night of Navy 2/3 of the way down from the top.  The Night of Navy stars are from the Peaceful Deer stamp set.
  • The camper is cut out with Silver Foil and Real Red cardstock.  I cut out the bottom part of the camper a second time with Basic Black and trimmed it, so the black shadowed the tire.
  • The wreath is cut out with Garden Green and Real Red cardstock.
  • The light in the window is a scrap of So Saffron.
  • The three trees are stamped with Garden Green on Basic White.
  • The sign is stamped with Real Red ink on Basic White.
  • The words, from Peaceful Deer, are stamped on Basic White with Real Red ink, and cut out with a Stylish Shape die.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My August 2022 classes are full, however, if you would like to sign up for my September 6th or 10, 2022 classes, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment