html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 4, 2022

 A Fun Kit-Together Day 


I had a Kit-Together this past Saturday.  You might be asking, "What is a Kit-Together"?  I invited my wonderful, supportive and amazing ladies to my home, and all brought any kits they had and spent time putting them together while relaxing and having fun.  We all socialized and had some really good "eats".  
I am so blessed to have a classroom large enough to hold Creative Therapy Card-Making Classes, and other related events.  I am even more blessed to have so many incredible and fantastic stamping friends. 

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th and 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment