html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 26, 2022

  Perched in a Tree Bundle for my September, 2022 Creative Therapy Classes

I saw this card on page 46 of the Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! and CASEd it (Copy And Share Everything), and added an extra layer.  SU's catalogs have many great examples, and so easy to copy.
The Aspen Tree dies that coordinate with the Perched in a Tree stamp set are FREE until August 31, 2022, with a qualifying purchase of $100.00 or more.
I am offering this card at both of my September 6th and 10th, 2022 classes.  I especially like the kind of cards that can be anything you need.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron.
  • The next 5 x 3 3/4 Crumb Cake layer is embossed with the Fall Leaf 3D Folder.
  • The bird is stamped on Watercolor Paper with Jet Black Stazon  ink.  FYI:  A cleaning pad dedicated to Stazon Cleaner is needed when using this kind of ink.  To color my bird:
    • I added a drop of Pool Party & a drop of Sahara Sand reinker to an acrylic block and used a Water Painter to color my bird.  
  • The branch is stamped with Early Espresso ink on Basic White, cut out with an Aspen Tree Die, and I used Crumb Cake ink and a Blending Brush to give it some texture.
  • I used a Blending Brush and Pale Papaya ink on the So Saffron branch to give it some depth.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and cut out with a Seasonal Label die.
  • I added three Matte Black dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment