html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

  Amazing Phrases, Perfect Pomegranate &
Beautiful Shapes Dies

This unusual faux 3-D card is made with the Beautiful Shapes Dies.  It takes a little time, and so worth it, and the effect is amazing.  I saw a post by Melinda Hart and you can see her how-to video HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Night of Navy is 5 1/4 x 4.
  •  The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The shapes are cut out with Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, and some retired Midnight Muse cardstock and the Beautiful Shapes Dies. 
  • The images on the cubes are stamped with Night of Navy ink and a stamp from the Perfect Pomegranate stamp set.
  • The words, from Amazing Phrases, are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and cut with my amazing Paper Snip Scissors and popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

1 comment: