Amazing Phrases, Perfect Pomegranate &
Beautiful Shapes Dies
This unusual faux 3-D card is made with the Beautiful Shapes Dies. It takes a little time, and so worth it, and the effect is amazing. I saw a post by Melinda Hart and you can see her how-to video HERE.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The shapes are cut out with Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, and some retired Midnight Muse cardstock and the Beautiful Shapes Dies.
- The images on the cubes are stamped with Night of Navy ink and a stamp from the Perfect Pomegranate stamp set.
- The words, from Amazing Phrases, are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and cut with my amazing Paper Snip Scissors and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.