html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 20, 2022

 Hippest Hippo Bundle, Sending Smiles Bundle & Dot & Spots Die

Another fun card using the Hippo Stamp Set & Hippo dies, & Dots & Spots Dies, (all three of these are FREE during Sale-a-bration with qualifying orders, until August 31, 2022), and Sending Smiles.  I saw this card on Sharon Burkert's blog, As the Ink Dries, and you can see her card Here, post of July 1, 2022.  
 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layer is cut out with the Dots & Spots die.  (This die is free with an order of $100.00 or more during Sale-a-bration, until August 31, 2022).
  • The word "sending" is cut out with Basic Black & Basic White cardstock.  I used Foam Adhesive for the black shadow word and an Adhesive Sheet for the white word. 
  • The hippo is stamped on Smoky Slate with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Smoky Slate Blends.  I then cut him out with a hippo die.
  • The little Melon Mambo flowers are cut out with the Sending dies and added with Glue Dots.  I added some little Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
  • The words are stamped on Basic Black with Versa Mark and White Embossing Powder and cut out with a Sending Die.  I popped this up Mini-Dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment