html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 29, 2022

 Hope & Peace, Beautiful Shapes, Poppy Moments, & Split Card Texture Dies

This Christmas card uses a lot of supplies.  I am offering this card for my September 6th and 10th Creative Therapy Card Classes and am looking forward to sharing my creation with my sweet ladies.
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent, scored at 4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Evening Evergreen.
    • The two pieces of Lights Aglow DSP are 5 1/8 x 1/2 and adhered to the edge of the 5 1/4 x 4 Evening Evergreen.
    • The next layer of Evening Evergreen is 5 1/4 x 3 1/4. 
    • A 5 x 3 piece of the Lights Aglow DSP is adhered to the 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 Evening Evergreen with liquid glue.
    • The 5 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler layer is cut with a Split Card Textures Die.
    • The foil leaves are cut out with the Poppy Moments dies and Gold Foil.  These are glued behind a Soft Succulent circle cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.  
    • The words from Hope & Peace are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Very Vanilla.  I cut this piece out with a Beautiful Shapes die and adhered to the Soft Succulent circle with Multipurpose liquid glue.  I popped this combination up with dimensionals.
    • I added three Festive Pearls.
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment